An exclusive honey box, containing 20 spoons of Omani Frankincense honey that is extracted from the nectar of the Frankincense tree (Boswellia Sacra tree) mainly found in the South of Oman, particularly in the Dhofari Governate. The Dhofari Governate is also known as the Land of Frankincense because of the abundant presence of the frankincense tree in its deep valleys. This particular honey is very rare and produced only in season exclusively in the southern region of Oman by the locals.
The worker bees not only collect the nectar from the flowers or pollens, but also from the resins that drains through the bark cuts made by the local frankincense harvesters. And hence this is one of the reasons of its uniqueness and distinctive aroma. In addition to its taste, the Luban Honey is also unique in texture as it appears to be Golden Yellow color in the beginning and tends to be darker over time.
The Omani Luban Honey contains high levels of natural anti-inflammatory Cortisone and hence is commonly used in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry. The medicinal benefits of the honey also come from the high contents of the Boswellic acid from the nectar of the Boswellia Sacra tree and its content of anti-oxidants such as Anthocyanin. A few of the benefits of the Luban Honey are: –
- Reduces chest diseases such as asthma and cough, as well as cleansing the respiratory system from phlegm.
- Boost immunity among children and adults, giving high energy levels.
- Used as an antibacterial and antiseptic for wounds and abrasions.
- Prevents the risk microbial eye diseases.
- Acts as a tonic for the heart and body and reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Helps to avert cancerous tumors.
This honey box consists of 20 honey spoons, each spoon is having 7gms of Al Luban Honey. This unique packaging prevents leakage and is easy to use