An exclusive collection of 3 types of natural oils; Basil, Rosemary, and frankincense. Perfect as a gift or for personal use.
- Works as a powerful disinfectant for the skin.
- Helps even skin tone
- Nourishes the skin and maintains its moisture
- Protects the skin from the effects of aging
Reduces hair loss and promotes its growth.
- Improves concentration and memory.
- Improve blood circulation when used for massaging.
- Has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Size – 150ml
Frankincense oil that is extracted from the Frankincense resins of the Boswellia Sacra tree is less concentrated than the Frankincense essential oil. Frankincense oil has been used since ancient times for various purposes because of its exemplary therapeutic properties such as –
- Medicinal Benefits– The frankincense oil is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antiseptic remedial oil, and hence eases pains and swelling in joint pains, arthritis etc. Improves gut functions and treats digestive problems such and ulcers and Crohn’s diseases and reduce the risk of further infections. The frankincense oil also helps to improve oral hygiene and prevent gum diseases.
- Hair and Skin benefits – This oil is rich in anti-oxidants and Boswellic acids that are widely beneficial for the skin and hair. The natural astringent properties helps to heal skin imperfections acne breakouts, heal scars and wounds, reduce signs of aging. For the hair, it prevents dryness and flakiness, soothe hair follicles, facilitate hair growth, restore natural shine.
- Used in Aromatherapy – The fragrance of the Frankincense oil helps relieve stress and anxiety. Inhaling of the frankincense is known to ease anxiety. It helps to reduce the rapid heart rate and high blood pressure. Also used in massage with a carrier oil, frankincense oil helps you to relax and unwind.
Size – 150ml
There are no reviews yet.