Omani Zuhoor honey also called Flower Honey, extracted from the wild flowers that can be found in different parts of the Sultanate of Oman. Oman is known to have variety of wild flowers which provide abundant grounds for bee’s and bee-keepers to produce raw honey.
Al Zuhoor honey is Golden yellow in color. As the honey is extracted from the flower, it has a viscous texture and delightful floral sweet taste.
Al Zuhoor is widely famous and used by the local population for eating and medicinal purpose. Because of its wonderful taste it used as a natural sweetener in many cuisines. As the honey is rich in anti-oxidants and natural mineral it also many medicinal uses, such as: –
- Boost overall body immunity and energy levels.
- Help prevent weakening of bones in children and adults.
- Act as natural skin exfoliator and gives glowing smooth skin.
- Used as an antibacterial for chest and lung congestion.
- Natural sweetener and helps reduce the risk of diabetes.