The Omani Somer Honey, otherwise also called (the Acacia Toryilis Honey) comes from the blossoms of the Acacia Toryilis trees that are found in the Al Hajar Mountains in northern parts of Oman. The honey has a distinct flavor and wonderful taste. It’s rich in texture and has a dark color close to almost black. The harvesting for Al Somer Honey is mostly from the beginning of summer till the beginning of spring.
Al Somer honey, because of its dark and thick texture is rich in anti-oxidants and often advised by doctors for various physical and mental health issues such as follows: –
- The high nutritional value helps to strengthen the immunity of the human body.
- Increases bone strength and flexibility as it contains calcium.
- Aids in treating anemia since it contains iron and essential vitamin properties.
- Also helps in digestion and reduces stomach ulcers and other stomach diseases.
- Helps to control blood pressure and diabetes.
Size -600g e.
There are no reviews yet.